Wednesday, December 19, 2007

I-64 leads to the North Pole

Today Dad, Mom and Grandma took me over to Norfolk to see Santa Claus. I was feeling very serious when it was my turn to tell him what I want...probably because I was chafed that it took so long for them to be finished with the kiddo in front of me. Doesn't Santa know that no matter how hard you try, that it's tough to get a one month old to smile? At least they had a shot with me...well, they would have if they hadn't bogged so badly. Anyway, I met new friends in the elevator, passed PETA headquarters and enjoyed getting to know St. Nick. This trip out shopping went much better than the last...no diapee blowouts and no meltdowns. I definitely am my momma's boy! Remember to click on the pictures to see bigger versions!








No comments: