Sunday, September 21, 2008

One year and one century

Hey folks! I had a birthday today! I'm a whole bunch of days old...365 and one quarter to be exact. Can you believe it? I've survived Mom, who didn't even have much babysitting experience...and Dad, who is, well...a dude. Mom and Dad had a party for me and for our house since it turned 100 in the same year that I turned one. Grandpa was a huge help with finishing up the ribs on the grill and bringing an extra table and chairs...he also shot a bunch of video which we'll be posting soon along with some video of me WALKING that Mom took the other day! We had lots of good friends here to help me celebrate. Our buddies Jim and Amy made pictures and video for us, too, which was GREAT since Mom was so busy in the kitchen and didn't have time to pick up her camera. Stay tuned! Thanks again everybody for helping me celebrate!

No comments: