Wednesday, April 2, 2008

My first date

Today I had a date for a walk with my little girlfriend Dori Lu. She's seven months old, so she's an older woman. I tried to play footsie with her and I wanted to eat her pants. She had to go home shortly thereafter. Maybe I was a little too aggressive.

Also, for all of you KU fans out there, I'll have you note that although Mom will probably be taken out by the Carolina mafia, she tried to appease the KU mafia by making a peace offering, by offering an olive branch of sorts, if you will. In this the week of the meetup between the two great basketball schools, I'm wearing my neato KU suit that Great Grandma sent to me! Although I love it very much, you'll see me in some Carolina gear at the end of the week. And I guess to keep Dad happy, I'll have to sport some Arizona wear...at least they won the NCAA swimming championships. As always, click on the picture to make it bigger!




1 comment:

Kim Carney said...

Well, some folks in Edmonds are very happy about KU

looks like R has found love pretty early!