Wednesday, October 31, 2007

BOO!

Happy Halloween everybody! Here is my first outfit of the day...Mom bought the pumpkin T-shirt and we've paired it with kickin' jeans that Hal and Allison sent and a pair of socks that Carissa and Chris gave to me...I'm was looking way cute on the Halloween blankie that Grandpa got. However, a couple of hours later, I made my comment on Mom and Dad's decision not to let me go trick-or-treating by tinkling out of my diapee onto my shirt. Oh well. You'll be able to see my other Halloween outfit that grandma got for me in just a little bit since I'm going to change into my sleeper as soon as I wake up from my nap in the swing...Tim Gunn (from one of Mom's fave shows -- Project Runway) would be proud that I'm so stylish. By the way...a big shout out to Grandma...it's her birthday today! Yay...I can't believe I have a Grandma that is only 29 when my mom is 34...amazing!

No comments: